We offer a variety of required and helpful training opportunities to assist professional providers and other members of the community in providing the best care for individuals with developmental disabilities. Our workshops are reasonably-priced and many provide CPE credits for professionals approved by the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities. While some offerings may be specific to the needs of staff, most are open to:
- Independent Providers
- Agency Providers
- Natural Supporters – parents, family members, and other community members who provide care and support
- General Public
These are for ongoing courses, please see the Training Calendar for special event workshops.
- Training is fun! For the enjoyment of everyone, please arrive on time, keep cell phones out-of-sight and silenced, and avoid wearing heavy scents for those with sensitivities.
- Arrivals later than 15 minutes cannot receive CPE credits for the workshop.
- Registration fees are non-refundable, however missed sessions can be re-scheduled at no charge
- Feel free to bring food and drink with you to class! Please be mindful to remain quiet while enjoying your snack, and throw away any trash. Vending machines are available.
- Pre-registration is advised to make sure space is available, however, we will accommodate those who are not registered if space allows.