The #TOGETHER Campaign
#TOGETHER - Because we are all better TOGETHER.
Thank you for accepting people as they are!
Showing kindness, and including people in your life who are different, makes the world a better and more compassionate place to live. The #TOGETHER campaign promotes respect, inclusion, and acceptance of all people, but especially people with developmental disabilities. Please join us in spreading awareness and share your experiences and photos of living better #TOGETHER.
It’s OK to:
- Make friends with people who are different
- Talk to people who are different
- Invite people who are different to do things with you
- Ask questions about the person who is different
- Support people who are different
- Stick up for people who are different