Training for Providers
We offer a variety of required and helpful training opportunities to assist you in providing the best care for the individuals you serve, as well as maintaining your required certification. The online calendar (organized by date) will be updated soon, so check back often to see additional class offerings. Currently you can see a printable class schedule HERE.
Training is undergoing exciting changes! New classes – new content! Everything you need to get and maintain your certification with the State!
To register, or if you have questions, please contact our trainer, Bonnie, at 937-346-0744.
PAST CLASSES INCLUDED:
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Introduction to Serving Individuals with DD and Universal Precautions
- Individual Rights and MUIs
CPR and First Aid
Continuing education classes:
- Program Overview
- Provider Network Meetings
- Behavior Support, Self Determination and Positive Culture
- Is this an MUI, too?
- Roles and Responsibilities – Review
- Best Practices in Financial Management
- Documentation Basics
- Compliance Reviews Made Easy
- Medication Administration – Initial
- Medication Administration – Review
- Ethical Practices
- Do the RIGHT Thing – Intro, Core, Specialized, and Review
- Pre-registration is required to attend a class.
- If you have not pre-registered, you will not be allowed to attend.
- Registration closes five working days prior to the class.
- Late registrations will not be accepted.
- Registration fees are non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- Classes start and end on time. To ensure a quality experience for the class, students arriving after the scheduled start time may be asked to re-register.
- No registrations are taken over the phone.
- Class sizes are limited.
Click here for the complete list of Training Requirements and Policies